Wrongfully Sentenced To Life In Prison Torrance Johnson... Memphis,TN I have been locked up for most of my young adult life

Memphis, TN |
Filed under: Civil rights

I have no legal support. My name is Torrance Johnson I was charged for murder at an ATM machine ...In 1997 I was given the death penalty by a jury of my peers...that sentenced was then lowered by the judge b/c of no physical evidence. I am a innocent man locked up for life...The young lady that pointed me out in a lineup was in the car with her grandmother, it was pouring rain the person had a hood on and was running really fast like her brother use to...her grandmother driving the car saw no one...the second young lady i met in church but says she's never seen me before the day she was robbed at the same atm...I am innocent of this charge that has been put on me...if there is anyone out there that can help me i would truly appreciate it

The mission of the Tennessee Innocence Project is to seek the exoneration and release from confinement of innocent persons; those convicted of crimes they did not commit and are serving prison sentences or awaiting execution for such crimes.

1505 W. Cumberland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996-1810

Good luck to you.

God bless.

NOTE: This answer is made available by the out-of-state lawyer for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights