Wrongful Writ of Execution in Texas

Asked about 2 years ago - New Braunfels, TX

What do If a sheriff takes possession of property that is exempt from execution under Texas law and seize property that is not actually my property. Also the sheriff acted in bad faith and was trying to scare me and for me to hand over all my money All my personal property in my homestead is way under 30,000 dollars, I own my car and my son own his car I know it is 30,000 dollars worth of most personal property per person according to the Texas property code, What can I do can I the sherrifs dept, The attorney and the creditor? This was for a consumer unsecured debt judgment

* can I sue the sherrifs dept, The attorney and the creditor? This was for a consumer unsecured debt judgment

1. Michael J Corbin

Answered . Duplicate post.