Wrongful Writ of Execution in Texas

New Braunfels, TX |

What do If a sheriff takes possession of property that is exempt from execution under Texas law and seize property that is not actually my property. Also the sheriff acted in bad faith and was trying to scare me and for me to hand over all my money All my personal property in my homestead is way under 30,000 dollars, I own my car and my son own his car I know it is 30,000 dollars worth of most personal property per person according to the Texas property code, What can I do can I the sherrifs dept, The attorney and the creditor? This was for a consumer unsecured debt judgment

* can I sue the sherrifs dept, The attorney and the creditor? This was for a consumer unsecured debt judgment

1. Duplicate post.

We can be reached at 507.334.0155. Our web address is: www. corbin-law-office.com. Answers on Avvo are not to be considered a response to a specific legal issue in a specific jurisdiction - they are to be considered only general responses to hypothetical scenarios posed by the questioner. For specific legal advice, please consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction. No information contained herein should be construed as a solicitation for business, an offer to perform legal services in any jurisdiction in which the attorneys of Corbin Law Office are not licensed, or the dissemination of legal advice. No creation of an attorney-client relationship should be assumed or implied. We are a debt relief agency. Corbin Law Office helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.