Wrongful termination violation of CA Labor Code Section 432.7 terminated after being arrested no conviction. Strong case?

Ceres, CA |

My husband (in California) was arrested, jailed, and posted bail on the same day for alleged misconduct -not job related. The following day his employer found out about the arrest and placed him on unpaid suspension until his arraignment which was scheduled for 1 month later. At the arraignment the DA's office rejected case and dropped all charges against him. He informed his employer of the outcome and 3 days later they terminated him stating that termination was not due to "arrest" but due to his poor judgment for getting arrested. Does my husband have a strong case for wrongful termination? *ALSO* can he file a complaint with DLSE and at the same time pursue a civil case with a private attorney?

1. He may have a case of wrongful termination. Have him call an employment law attorney to discuss.