WRONGFUL DETENTION, WRONGFUL DEPORTATION WHICH LED STRESS AND DEPRESSION TO MENTAL DISORDER CAN I SUE WHILE I AM DEPORTEE?

Tanana, AK |
Filed under: Immigration

I HAVE BEEN DEPORTED FROM USA APRIL 2010 BUT THAT WAS WRONGFUL DETENTION AND WRONGFUL CONVICTION .I WAS DETAINED IN BRISTOL COUNTY IN MASSACHUSETTS .

This post looks like it originated in Arkansas. Were you deported and came back to the U.S. illegally? If so, your order of removal can be reinstated and you can face Federal felony charges.

This communication does not create an attorney client relationship. If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me at any time at either (770)955-1785 or (678)576-9394 or via e-mail at bob@bobbeer.com. THINK IMMIGRATION - THINK BOB BEER

Sure, you can try to sue, but unlikely tro get very far

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 www.immigrate2usa.com Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 nfleischer@immigrate2usa.com Enjoy our Blog at http://immigrate2usa.blogspot.com/