Wrong Address when i send to USCIS

Seattle, WA |

Dear All
I sent my file i-130 with US Postal Service but i use the address for Express mails Address " I-30 131 south Dearborn-3rd F1 Chicago IL 60603-551" Can USCIS accept my File? if not what should i have to do?I trace my file using USPS tracking method and it says Delivered How can i know weather the accept my file or not? Are they will send email if the Accept it ? I can't contact them through e-mail.
Waiting your usual prompt reply
Thanks in Advance
EYob

1. The package- if delivered - was most likely accepted. If it was not accepted it will be returned to you.

2. I agree with my colleague.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

3. Yes. They should. However, if they reject, just refile it at the correct address.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.