Writing a letter to someone filing a claim against me over a money dispute. How do I put it in there that enough is enough?

Asked 5 months ago - Amery, WI

After meeting with my attorney today, he told me to write a letter to someone filing against me over a money issue and ask them to "let it go" and "consider it a wash." How should I put this in a letter to them?

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . You have an attorney--ask him. He knows the details and facts that will determine what words you choose to you and what ideas you should convey and what result is likely. We know none of the relevant facts.

2. Timothy George Kerrigan

1

Answered . You met with your lawyer and he suggested to put this piece in the letter so I suggest you ask him.