Would working using a made up ssn disqualify me from deferred action?

I worked part time. I havent used it in a year.

No, it should not.
Ron Tasoff

Certified Immigration Law Specialist*
Law Offices of Tasoff and Tasoff
16255 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1000
Encino, California 91436
(818) 788-8900

*State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization

Not necessarily. You still should be able to qualify. You should seek the services of a competent immigration attorney, either myself or one of my fellow attorneys to properly analyze your situation, advise you as to the best course of action and properly handle your case.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleague.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Agree with my esteemed colleagues. You should speak to an attorney however to make sure you are approaching this sensitive issue the right way.

-Sanjay A. Paul, Esq.
(888) 373-2602

This is not legal advice. No attorney client relationship exists between us.

Recommended articles about Immigration