Would my husband get jail time for driving with a suspended liscense?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Brooklyn, NY

We now live in NY but he was pulled over in new haven CT for driving 85 mph on a 50 mph highway..his liscence is still suspended but needed to be reinstated this year.the only reason he was in CT is because his car got stolen and he had to leave an drive home early morning cause I'm pregnant and was in the hospital

1. Jay K Goldberg

8

Answered . You should re-post in CT section. Under these facts, it is unlikely that he would get jail time, though I am unclear what he was driving if his car was stolen.

2. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

8

Answered . Repost in CT as motor vehicle not DUI.

3. Joseph A Lo Piccolo

5

Answered . You should re-post in CT section, not NY.

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

4. Arkady Bukh

Pro

4

Answered . Definitely post in the Connecticut section of AVVO traffic law. They can give you some guidance about CT laws.

5. Michael J Palumbo

Pro

4

Answered . You can contact me if you'd like I am licensed in both NY and CT and practice traffic ticket defense in both states. 1-877-99-NO-TIX (1-877-996-6849).