Would like assistance in finding lawyer to assist with a mental health case

Asked over 1 year ago - San Diego, CA

I wasn't properly treated and would like more information about gettting help

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Ajay Mohan Kwatra


    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . In order to prove malpractice, genrally you have to have an expert witness who can give the attorney that is going to represent you an opinion that someone breached a Professional Standard of Care in your treatment (I assume). You also have a Statute of Limiations, which limits your time to bring a law suit, if you cannot settle your claim, so do not wait too long to talk to an attorney.


    Ajay Kwatra, Esquire

  2. Richard Carl Binder

    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . You need to sit down with an attorney ASAP. Use AVVO or local bar association.

  3. Adam L Rothenberg


    Contributor Level 13

    Answered . Since you have not provided any information about the circumstances, the best bet is a search for local attorney on Avvo or Google it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,705 answers this week

2,997 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,705 answers this week

2,997 attorneys answering