Would it be possible for visitation to be cut for missing and being late several times during supervised visitation?

Asked about 2 years ago - Houston, TX

Is this the time the court considers missing visitation in a more serious light?

1. William Tyler Moore Jr

Pro

2

1

Answered . Absolutely worth a shot. It takes a lot more effort to provide and exercise supervised visitation. No point in dragging the child down there to be repeatedly disappointed if the other parent doesn't care enough to show up. Get an experienced family law attorney to do this for you.

2. Lewis Cooper Giles

Answered . Mr. Moore is absolutely correct. If the child's parent cannot make supervised visits, now would be a good time to try and get more flexibility for you and your child.

3. Irene C Olszewski

Answered . A judge would certainly look at the pattern of missed and late visits. You should speak to a good family lawyer about this right away.