Would I pick up another charge ???

Port Charlotte, FL |

If I violated probation by giving my po false community service hours what is the name of the crime? And would it be picking up another charge or just a vop?

Indirect criminal contempt of court for perpetuating a fraud on the court. I'd get a lawyer and go out and actually DO the hours.

I already did this I'm just asking if it is another charge or if it's just a vop and how long the jail time would be ?

Timothy F. Sullivan

Timothy F. Sullivan

Criminal contempt can carry up to six months in jail.

I agree with Mr Sullivan. Additionally, the Court is going to be very frustrated and unforgiving concerning the violations of probation. Complete the hours and get an attorney. Good luck.

This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship or constitute attorney advertising. Rather, it is offered solely for informational purposes. The facts of each case are different and unique, it is critical to consult with qualified counsel with whom information can be shared and assessed under attorney-client privilege, so that competent and quality advice can be obtained on which you can make informed decisions

Stop admitting to this in a public forum. I've given you this advice already in your previous post. You are admiting to an offense that will almost surely land you in jail.

As Counsel has stated, this could be deemed Criminal Contempt and definitly could violate your Probation. You need to speak with an Attorney as soon as possible!