WOULD I NEED TO GET A PASAPORT IF IM GOING TO FIX MY HUSBAND PAPERS

Las Vegas, NV |
Filed under: Birth certificate

OR DO I JUST NEED MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Are you a U.S. citizen? If you have a valid birth certificate from the U.S., you don't need a passport.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. No client-attorney relationship is created through this information. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions.

Certificate of Birth. I assume you are an American Citizen.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

If you are a US born citizen, you do not need a passport. if you are a naturalized citizen, you need a birth certificate and your naturalization certificate and/or US passport

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

That would be one item to prove citizenship.

Birth certificate topics