Would i go to jail or be prosecuted for threateni to take me and my sugar daddy' affair to his wife inless he pays me money ?

Sacramento, CA |

we have been seeing each other for about to months and he is kinda doing other things so not coming to see me and i need the cash i am a student and a escort and things get hard so i want him to pay me to keep the secret from his wife can i ask for money in exchange for my secrecy?

1. !) Your proposal is disgusting.
    2) It may constitute extortion.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also avvo.com terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

2. In addition to Mr. Doland's excellent answer I will add:
    3) Prostitution is illegal.

3. The other two answers are correct. Extortion is a felony, prostitution is a misdemeanor.

4. Yes. This would be criminal behavior. If charged with and convicted of extortion you could be looking at significant time in prison.