Would I be able. To take my rental property to court so I can be able to get my money back

Detroit, MI |

My situation is that my houae is incomplete and they sent me a fake eviction notice after they sent me a letter telling me that the house is going in foreclouser and I have all the letters papers pictures and I have a letter from department of treasure

1. Question too vague, we need WAY more facts! are you tenant already moved in, or did you make a deposit to move in in future? describe the fake eviction notice. who is They? How much money was paid and for what, security deposit?

The above answer is generalized reply to an question and is not intended to be legal advice or establish an attorney-client relationship with you. If necessary you should meet with an attorney and provide the attorney with all relevant documents and get an attorney opinion or advice on your situation.