Would I b able to apply for financial aid if I'm eligible for deferred action

Bronx, NY |
Filed under: Immigration

If I get deferred action would I be Able to apply for financial aid?

It depends on the requirements for the financial aid you would be applying for.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Unfortunately, no.

Contact Shokry G. Abdelsayed, Esq. at 201-471-7989, NY and NJ. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form an attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.

I would say it depends on the type of aid you are applying for. You need to consult with an experienced immigration attorney to review the documents in connection with the aid package. Good luck!

The Law Office of David N. Shomloo, LLC. David N. Shomloo, Esq. Immigration/Criminal practice 222 N W Davis st. no. 402 Portland, Oregon 97209 www.davidshomloo.com 503-220-5045 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

Recommended articles about Immigration