Would a self storage facility be liable for the theft of a trailer, if their security cameras were disconnected?

Asked over 1 year ago - Plano, TX

The attendant admitted to the detective and me, that the cameras that would have recorded the theft had been disconnected for over one year due to an equipment change. There weren't enough outlets for all of the cameras. I had been renting from them for five years. The other cameras at the facility were operational.

1. Macy Michelle Jaggers

Pro

1

Answered . Maybe. This is a premises liability question. You need to meet with an attorney who litigates these types of cases for a better evaluation.

2. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones

Answered . This is not a criminal defense question.