Would a claim of legal malpractice be cover negligence and breach of duty or are they seperate causes of action?

Kailua, HI |

During the administration hearing, It was demanded by the claimant to both attornys to see the proof of original signature of Dept of Human services 1461.doc. Claimaint denies the signature and handwritting on document that allows pre paid pending a hearing and overpayment if claimant would happen to lose. In a contract I signed with Legal aid and the attorney it states that one of the major points is the issue of this document 1461. That gives the state permission to collect payment that I had not asked for but verbally denied wanting this PPD a hearing. Day of the hearing document is not presented during hearing claimnt suffers anxiety attack while both lawyr continue the hearings while claimants casewrkr attends to his needs. found out doc. was fraudlnt made up n givien to DHS by LASH

This was found out when attorney quit and claimant appealled the case. and found 2 more altered documents submitted into evidence by DHS from the Porecurment contractor for the States disability evaluation whose doctor terminated claimants benefits were obviosly altered changing by changes made about claimants diagnosis example bi polar 2 scratched out written next to it substance abuse ?????? anxiety and panic attack scratched out written sociol yada yada. . . . . . attny 4 claimant did not argue against, just presented what claimants doctor submitted. while other side doctors 15 min were made with accusations that were insulting. . .n not true . attorney thru the same concept used at hearing. claimant disability against him. 2 keep him in dark If u can't give me some strong pointters very appreciated

I would consult with a local personal injury attorney who specializes in legal malpractice.

Mr. Tucker is licensed to practice law in Washington and Kentucky. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Tucker strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

Malpractice involves breach of the standard of care, and with legal malpractice, it's a case within a case.

Consult a local attorney who has experience handling legal malpractice cases.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

Professional ethics topics