Workman compensation excusable neglect

Sacramento, CA |

Is there any labor code that will allow me to use Excusable Neglect in a Workman Comp case. My attorney did an untimely filing and I have been looking for assistance. I spoke to someone today who said to try to file another reconsideration asking them to allow me to amend the file with the information the attorney didn't include. The information that the attorney didn't include is what the problem with the Merits were.It is looking like I will have to do this myself so I know I need counsel but right now I am running on a deadline for either a Writ of Review or request for reconsideration again

Call me privately and I'll give you a recommendation for an attorney in Sacramento who might take your case.

calling you now

When you have time can you please give me the name of the judge you recommended.

Please use the Find a Lawyer option to find a workers compensation attorney near you

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.

Call Brett A. Borah for that referral.