Workers comp case. PPI has been set and I dont feel it is near enough for a life long injury. I am only 37. What should I do?

Asked about 5 years ago - Indianapolis, IN

I fell 10 feet through an attic at work. I now have a pinched nerve in my neck that is permanent and back pain for possibly the rest of my life. Any advice given would be greatly appreciated.

1. Thomas L. Holder

Answered . Disability ratings are determined by using the American Medical Association Guides, 5th edition. There are specific ratings for specific problems. I understand that you think the rating is too low but the only way to get it changed would be to get a second opinion from another doctor. I should mention that I am a Georgia attorney and this is the procedure we would follow in Georgia. i would suggest that you speak with an Indiana attorney to get the procedure in Indiana. Good luck.

2. Thomas L. Holder

Avvo advisor logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 15-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $39 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now