Workers comp case. PPI has been set and I dont feel it is near enough for a life long injury. I am only 37. What should I do?

Indianapolis, IN |

I fell 10 feet through an attic at work. I now have a pinched nerve in my neck that is permanent and back pain for possibly the rest of my life. Any advice given would be greatly appreciated.

1. Disability ratings are determined by using the American Medical Association Guides, 5th edition. There are specific ratings for specific problems. I understand that you think the rating is too low but the only way to get it changed would be to get a second opinion from another doctor. I should mention that I am a Georgia attorney and this is the procedure we would follow in Georgia. i would suggest that you speak with an Indiana attorney to get the procedure in Indiana. Good luck.

2. Disability ratings are determined by using the American Medical Association Guides, 5th edition. There are specific ratings for specific problems. I understand that you think the rating is too low but the only way to get it changed would be to get a second opinion from another doctor. I should mention that I am a Georgia attorney and this is the procedure we would follow in Georgia. i would suggest that you speak with an Indiana attorney to get the procedure in Indiana. Good luck.