Work place harassment. complained of unfair pay practice and hrasmt

Seattle, WA |

I was moved to a new area, my new boss did my eval for the prior year, I did not work long for him. He reduced my score, said I had taken 3 days, family leave,I needed to becareful as the team wants to follow me and im not the manager. He said him and the other manager decided some people meet expections, none exceed. The other manager set realistic goals as she wants people to succeed. I complained was moved under his bosses boss. The harassment continued, was asked to move out of my office, told we weren't welcomed there. I resided in another location in the same city and had half the team reporting to me. august the boss retired. I left on a stress leave. I was called at home and told i would report back to the manager, but he would not do my performance. same thing happen again

never worked for either or the three managers. I spoke with the one manager they are both doing it the same as four years ago still no consistancy. Work for one get a bigger portion of the wage pool, just because not for performance. I spoke to HR and his boss getting advice from both, neither one bother to take my concern serious I guess? So the harassment goes on> it makes me sick to think about having to go to work.

This cuts across so many areas in employment law that I highly recommend that you make an appointment with an employment law attorney and get some legal advice. Good luck!

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below. I hope my information is helpful to you. If you think this post was a good answer, please click the "Good Answer" button below and/or designate my answer as the "BEST ANSWER". Thanks. This is a general response to a question for basic information and is not legal advice. Legal advice can only be given when all of the facts of your situation are discussed with a lawyer, which we have not done.. If you reside outside the State of Texas please understand that the laws may be different from the laws that I may cite in a my comment. This comment is not to be construed as legal advice to your particular situation because there are many factors that influence legal counseling- this is simply a comment. Response to an email does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C., nor any of its attorneys. If you send us an e-mail, or call us, and we do not already represent you, neither your e-mail inquiry nor telephone call will create an attorney-client relationship. E-mails cannot necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential. Only entering into a written legal services contract with the Law Offices of Kevin R. Madison, P.C. will create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for one-on-one legal advice and you are urged to meet with an attorney and discuss your case, personally, with an attorney in the state in which you reside or your case occurred. Thank you. Kevin R. Madison. Visit our website at www.kevinmadison.com and www.texassexualharassmentattorney.com. Kevin Madison, Austin, Texas- representing injured persons in motor vehicle collision, truck and motorcucle accidents and representing victims of sexual harassment, sexual assault, sexual abuse, physical assaults, and representing victims of sexual exploitation committed by doctors, therapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, clergy, counselors, priests, and rabbis. Visit our sexual harassment/sexual exploitation blog at http://texassexualharassmentattorney.com/blog/

Contact a local employment attorney. Not sure from your post that you have a claim. Think there are facts not mentioned .

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.