Work place harassment. complained of unfair pay practice and hrasmt

Asked over 1 year ago - Seattle, WA

I was moved to a new area, my new boss did my eval for the prior year, I did not work long for him. He reduced my score, said I had taken 3 days, family leave,I needed to becareful as the team wants to follow me and im not the manager. He said him and the other manager decided some people meet expections, none exceed. The other manager set realistic goals as she wants people to succeed. I complained was moved under his bosses boss. The harassment continued, was asked to move out of my office, told we weren't welcomed there. I resided in another location in the same city and had half the team reporting to me. august the boss retired. I left on a stress leave. I was called at home and told i would report back to the manager, but he would not do my performance. same thing happen again

never worked for either or the three managers. I spoke with the one manager they are both doing it the same as four years ago still no consistancy. Work for one get a bigger portion of the wage pool, just because not for performance. I spoke to HR and his boss getting advice from both, neither one bother to take my concern serious I guess? So the harassment goes on> it makes me sick to think about having to go to work.

1. Kevin Rindler Madison

Pro

2

1

Best Answer

Answered . This cuts across so many areas in employment law that I highly recommend that you make an appointment with an employment law attorney and get some legal advice. Good luck!

2. Harry Edward Hudson Jr

1

1

Answered . Contact a local employment attorney. Not sure from your post that you have a claim. Think there are facts not mentioned .