Work permit application for "DACA"

Duluth, GA |

hi so im working on my I765 for "DACA" most of my evidence are bank transactions with my debit card copies and i the mobile home where i live is under my name..so since i dont work i put zero income my question is my husband is the only one that works but we share the bank account where it says my current value of assets do i put the amount in the bank and the value of the mobile home??? on my property tax bills it states that the value of the mobile home is 15,000 will it affect me in my permit being denied? thank you soo much....

1. I would advise consulting with an immigration attorney about how to properly respond to the questions on the I-765 DACA supplement. The questions on the worksheet call for the applicant's (your own) income/expenses/assets.

2. Owning a mobile home with your husband will probably not prevent you from getting work authorization, since your living expenses are very likely over $15,000 per year.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

3. This is not a simple process ... as you can see ... meet with an attorney.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

4. A $15,000 asset should never threaten your approval, and of course you want to disclose everything.