Work permit and change of address.

Anaheim, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

I don't have money to apply for my work permit. I want to send the fee waiver application with the i765 application. The problem is the address on My last year tax return is a deferent address than the one they have. I Moved to California 6 months ago but I just changed my address with uscis. Is it ok if they see on the tax return that I was in California and I didn't changed my address then? Thank you

1. Frankly, its hard to advise you without knowing more information about your application. With this limited information, I would say its unlikely you will have an issue if you file the fee waiver, particularly if you have already filed it.

2. Ok.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

3. Without knowing more facts about your matter, it would be difficult to respond. However, it should not cause any issue and also you already have done the change of address, therefore, at this stage wold not matter.

4. yes.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. If you have further inquiries you may contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

5. Yep

www.Bulgarianimmigrationlawyer.com

www.Immigration-lawyer-NJ.com

John Lassen 1-877-252-4630