Wondering what could possably happen. I am on probation for 23 months and ended up getting a retail today what could happen

Meadville, PA |

I told the cop I was on probation when he came to Walmart. He called probation and they told him to have me be in the office tomorrow morning. I have 2 on my record and 2 I haven't been convicted of. I'm freaking out I'm stupid! Just like to know what I'm in store for

1. You need to retain an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately. You have put yourself in a really bad position and I can see the probation officer taking severe measures.

2. You are facing at least Violation of Probation. Retain experienced counsel asap.

I am an attorney in Pennsylvania but I am not currently *your* attorney. Nothing in my communication should be construed as creating an attorney/client relationship. Please contact me if you wish to retain me as your counsel.

3. You do need to hire a criminal attorney but you also should find a mental health counselor to support you in turning your life around. You seem to be making some choices that are creating an awful lot of problems for you. Having an attorney and taking steps to really turn your life around will go a long way.