Won my DMV hearing in CA got a wet reckless from court will the wet reckless show up on my DVM print out this is my firs DUI,

Chatsworth, CA |

Just wondering if a wet reckless will show up on my DMV print out after winning the DMV hearing and the court giving me a wet reckless?

Yes. Also, a wet is still considered a prior DUI if you get another DUI within 10 yrs.

Any information provided through Avvo.com in response to a question is not, and cannot be considered a formation of any Attorney-Client relationship. Questioner understands that the nature of this system allows only for a cursory review of case information, and more detailed information should not be divulged in this public forum. As such, Questioner is recommended to contact an Attorney in order to discuss the full details of their case and a more specific advisement of potential rights and liabilities.

Yes it will. And yes it is priorable for 10 years like a DUI.

Yes a wet reckless will show up on your DMV printout it is a two point
violation a license suspension will not show up congratulations on winning
your DMV administrative hearing your attorney should have explained this to
you. Also a wet is priorable like a dui for 10 years

Thank you. Still trying to clear the suspension and BAC levels from my DMV record. Been battling with the action board asking them to remove them form my record. I place myself on suspension before the hearing and then won ask for it to be removed no luck as yet.