Without a doubt, I know that I am being investigated. But I have not been told by the police. What do I do?

OK, I know for a fact that I am being investigated by the police. Few samples. Friends have dropped out of my life for no reason. Any job I get now, people seem to avoid me at all cost when ever I begin to work( I end up leaving ). I know that I have been fallowed by undercover cops at different times. I know that I am not being paranoid. I strongly believe that I am being investigated. Is there any legal counsel I can get to help me figure out my options? I really am SCARED! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Brooklyn, NY -

Eric Edward Rothstein

Eric Edward Rothstein

Criminal Defense Attorney - New York, NY

See my earlier answer.

Jayson Lutzky

Jayson Lutzky

Divorce / Separation Lawyer - Bronx, NY

You can retain criminal defense lawyer if you are being investigated.

Michael Charles Doland

Michael Charles Doland

Business Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

If you have committed no crime, you probably have nothing to worry about. The police will not confirm or deny that you are under investigation.