With a new interview date will spouse qualify for provisional waiver I-601A?

Houston, TX |
Filed under: Immigration

We recieved the interview date for January in November. We talked to immigration attorneys but found my spouse didn't qualify for the provisional waiver because an appointment was already set prior to Jan.3. We had to cancel the appointment due to financial problems. Now we are ready to reschedule and was just confused. With a new appointment date will he qualify for provisional waiver I-601A?

The attorney's answer would still stand.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Unfortunately not. If you want to do the provisional waiver you will need to start all over and file a brand new I-130 petition.

I agree with my colleagues.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.

You should consult an immigration attorney to discuss the options available in your case.

Akanksha Kalra, Attorney at Law: 215-542-4905 or ak@akaimmigration.com Disclaimer: The information provided here is generalized and should not be relied upon as legal advice. This communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.

I agree with my colleagues. Do consult with an experienced Immigration Attorney for assistance.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.