Wisconsin Uniform Municipal Court Citation and Complaint

Asked about 1 year ago - Madison, WI

I received a citation with a required payment of $429.00 for retail theft. It was less than $50 and was a bag of groceries. Will this be on my permanent record? Or is there anyway to get it off of my record? I am 19.

1. John Scott Swimmer

Answered . Contact a good attorney and they should be able to keep this off your record.

2. Karyn T. Missimer

Answered . You have now asked, essentially, the same question at least 4 times in a row.

Please respect the time of attorneys who answer questions on Avvo and stop posting the same question over and over again. The answers you have received are likely the limit of advice that may be provided to you online. If you want more specific advice, then contact local experienced criminal defense attorneys directly. Criminal defense attorneys generally handle civil ordinance violations, as well.

Good luck!