Wisconsin unemployment benefits, can an unemployed full time student collect unemployment benefits

Asked over 5 years ago - Atlanta, GA

I work full-time and go to school full-time. My parents do not claim me as a dependent, although I live with them. I lost my full-time job. Can I collect unemployment? (Wisconsin).

1. Avvo Staff Moderator

Answered . You might find this website useful: http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/ui/
    ---------------
    At peak times, we receive so many questions that it may take longer for one or more of our loyal Avvo lawyer-answerers to get back to you. The Avvo Staff Moderator's goal is to give you some preliminary information and guidance regarding your legal situation while you wait for an attorney in your area to respond.

Keep in mind that we are MODERATING questions and not giving definitive answers regarding any legal situation. The laws of each state are unique, and our moderation is designed to simply point you in the right direction.

The Avvo Staff Moderator

Avvo instant logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 30-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $99 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now