Will you please help me with this criminal trespass warning?

Asked about 1 year ago - Plano, TX

Because you see I want to be welcomed back into the other movie trading companies in Greenville, Preston, and Irving and of course Plano. I know I'm not suppose to go to the one in Frisco but they're something that I really want to get over at the one in Greenville so could you please help me, I just can't take it anymore!

I just really need some help because I respect the movie trading company and I know deep down I'm not suppose to go to the one in Frisco but you see I still want to be back into the ones over at greenville, Irving, and alpha rd. The movie trading company in greenville is my favorite and there is something I want to get so badly and I know your probably gonna careless but I just truly deeply want go over there and see what I want, so could you please help me? I'm begging you!

1. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

Answered . You need to find a local criminal defense attorney to attempt to broker lifting the Warning for trespass if that is feasible under the circumstances, for you did not provide any information what initiated its initial imposition.
    As you may imagine, if you become a larger issue by not complying, the merchant may elect to bring criminal charges against you.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

2

Answered . I second an excellent advice by Attorney Ivakhnenko