Will we most likely get same mediator we had in last RFO two years ago?

Murrieta, CA |

The same mediator is there ... And in this RFO I will be referring to last mediators report which ruled in my favor and we are facing similar issues.

1. Nobody knows. :)

If you found this answer helpful, let me know by clicking the "Mark as Helpful" button or "Best Answer" at the bottom of this answer. By answering this question, the Law Offices of Cathleen E. Norton does not intend to form an attorney-client relationship with the asking party. The answers posted on this website should not be construed as legal advice. The Law Offices of Cathleen E. Norton does not make any representations about your family law matter, but rather, seeks to provide general information to the public about family-law related matters. You should consult with an attorney to discuss the specific facts of your case. Thank you.

2. You can contact the mediation center and ask, they may tell you. In any event, be prepared to not rely on the prior report in case it is not available. R

Child custody topics