Will USCIS look for proof (vaccination reports, etc.) attached with I-693?or I-693 form signed by Civil Surgeon alone is enough?

Seattle, WA |

I've got immigration medical exam. Everything was good. My doctor has filled I-693 form and signed it and he gave me a copy. But he didn't attach any vaccination report with I-693 (he's got them). Is that gonna be problem or not? Is USCIS looking for proof along with I-693? My friend did the exam with a different doctor and the doctor attached vaccination reports, tb test chest x-ray, etc. with I-693.

If the 693 is properly completed you do not necessarily need supporting documents.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

2. The I-693 includes questions regarding immunizations.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

3. If the doctor completely filled out the I-693, then you should likely be OK. On the other hand, if the doctor did not completely fill out and submit all pages of the I-693, then USCIS might tell you that you need to do the medical exam a second time.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

4. Properly completed I-693 including x-ray report if necessary will be sufficient.