Will USCIS immigration services have jurisdiction over the I-130 while appeal is pending at the BIA?

Asked about 1 year ago - Scottsdale, AZ

I have sued the CIS due to extremity delay in forwarding the appeal to the BIA (3+ years) finally they forward the appeal to the BIA, while the appeal at the BIA, CIS send interview appointment before the BIA issue a decision.
the question, is CIS have jurisdiction over the application while its pending at the BIA?

someone may think that CIS want to help me and process the case, but my question is more about a legal status if legally they can call for interview while the appeal is pending at the BIA or not!

Thank you

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . Ask the attorney who is handling the appeal.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . Are you the same person who recently asked a question about conflict of interest and has filed a lawsuit pro se?

If so, hire a lawyer.

If not, talk to your lawyer.

If you don't have a lawyer, hire one.

3. J Charles Ferrari

1

Answered . You need to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise you, and handle the case. You can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.