Will they renew tps for haiti in 2014?

Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Filed under: Immigration

what is the satus of the renewal process for tps for haitians

My crystal ball malfunctioned so I was not able to get an answer for you.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

None of us can predict that from here. Wait and you shall see what you shall see.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

It all depends on the situation in Haiti. If there is significant improvement in the conditions, probably no renewal. If not, probably yes.