Will the new California State Prison law reduce time for prisoners 85% to 65% ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

A person is convicted for Attempted murder for 29 years in Ca State prison at 85%. He's in level 1 in the prison system. What percentage of time he'll have to do with the new changes? He was convicted in 2010 what year will he be released

1. Joseph Salvatore Farina

4

Answered . There are no new changes. This is an urban legend and IT IS NOT TRUE. No matter how many times we post this, it never goes away.

2. Michael Kevin Cernyar

Pro

Answered . I have heard this every year for many years, but it is never true. I believe it's an April fools joke that gets a good head of steam in the early summer. It will die down and resurface again next year sometime after April fools day.

3. Raymond George Wigell

Pro

Answered . This is a state California case not a federal crime case.