Will the L1B rejection impact the H1B petition ?

Indio, CA |

I am wrking for an indian IT firm and am currently in India. My emploer filed petition for H1B 2014 and my application was rejected in the lottery (not a denial). My employer now wants to initiate L1B for me. In case the L1B is rejected (with the high rejection rate for L1B) , will it impact my H1B petition for 2015 ? Thanks for your time in advance

It shouldn't, as each case and petition is adjudicated on its own merits, and nothing else. You this should not be worried.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. No.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com

3. It might, depending on the real reasons for the rejection.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

4. The possible L1B denial should not affect future applications, as long as there is no fraud alleged against you and all of your information remains the same, i.e. date of birth, full name, education, work history, type of field you wish to work in, etc.

Lena Korial-Yonan, Esq.
    http://www.needimmigrationhelp.com

5. Hi there- no it will not impact any future H1 filings.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only. It is not to be construed as legal advice. We promise to zealously represent you - but as with any legal matter, we cannot predict the approval of your case based on our past successes. Each case is different. If you are in a similar situation, we would recommend that you contact us to discuss your case.

Education law topics