Will the L1B rejection impact the H1B petition ?

Asked about 1 year ago - Indio, CA

I am wrking for an indian IT firm and am currently in India. My emploer filed petition for H1B 2014 and my application was rejected in the lottery (not a denial). My employer now wants to initiate L1B for me. In case the L1B is rejected (with the high rejection rate for L1B) , will it impact my H1B petition for 2015 ? Thanks for your time in advance

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Best Answer

Answered . It shouldn't, as each case and petition is adjudicated on its own merits, and nothing else. You this should not be worried.

2. Alexander Joseph Segal

6

Answered . It might, depending on the real reasons for the rejection.

3. John Grayson Davidson

Pro

3

Answered . No.

Free Consultation Anywhere in USA | 626-399-4194 |ICannHelpYouNow.com | John1Davidson@gmail.com
  4. Lena Korial-Yonan

3

Answered . The possible L1B denial should not affect future applications, as long as there is no fraud alleged against you and all of your information remains the same, i.e. date of birth, full name, education, work history, type of field you wish to work in, etc.

Lena Korial-Yonan, Esq.
    http://www.needimmigrationhelp.com

5. Anu Gupta

Pro

2

1

Answered . Hi there- no it will not impact any future H1 filings.