Will the judge take saving money amount into the calculation of child support amount in California?

Harbor City, CA |

If you are asking, will the judge consider your savings account or your saved assets, then the answer is no unless your savings is huge (like you won the lottery) and your interest income is a large amount (interest income in most cases is irrelevant). Child support, for the most part, is calculated strictly off of income levels.

Michael is in San Jose, California and can be reached at 408-295-4232 or at schwerin@ix.netcom.com. Consultation fees, rates and retainers vary based on need and ability to pay.

2. I don't know whose money was saved, but in California they use the Disso Master software; plug in the numbers and get the result. Most of the time, and unless something is extraordinarily anomalous, the Judge takes the computed number.

I don't fully understand the import of "saving" and by whom.

Curt Harrington Patent & Tax Law Attorney Certified Tax Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization PATENTAX.COM This communication is general information and not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This communication should not be relied upon as any type of legal advice. Please note that no attorney-client relationship exists between the sender and the recipient of this message in the absence of either (1) a signed fee contract and (2) remission of an agreed-upon retainer. Absent such an agreement and retainer, I am not engaged by you as an attorney, nor is any other member of my law firm.

Child support topics