Will the judge grant me a permission if i ask him to leave the country for immigration purposes for my son whos 10 yr old.

Asked over 2 years ago - Riverside, CA

im currently on probation 6 more months to go and my p/o didnt want to give me a written permission she said to ask the judge.

Additional information

my son has to be there may 16 to get his residence so he will be admitted in the USA he can not go by him self his under age and im his only legal guardian will that be enough for the judge to say yes ( I dont have an attorney can i do it my self)

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Reza Athari

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . Ask your criminal attorney. And if you do not have one, contact me

    Reza Athari
    Attorney at Law
    Certified Specialist - Immigration and Nationality Law
    State Bar of California - Board of Legal Specialization

    Main office: Las Vegas, Nevada
    Reza Athari & Associates, Pllc

    3365 Pepper Lane, Suite 102
    Las Vegas, NV 89120
    Telephone: (702) 727-7777
    Fax: (702) 458-8508
    Toll free: (800) 565-2030

    Barstow, California
    Reza Athari & Associates, Pllc
    Telephone: (760) 957-7220
    Fax: (760) 957-7396

    St. George, Utah
    Reza Athari & Lui, Pllc
    Telephone: (435) 656-1136
    Fax: (435) 656-1145

    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Reza Athari & Lui, Pllc
    Telephone: (801) 262-LAW7
    Fax: (801) 281-9603

  2. Elliot Rahmim Zarabi


    Contributor Level 18


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . If you have a good reason and go in with your attorney it is absolutely possible!

    Feel free to call me with any questions.

    Elliot Zarabi

  3. David Jon Pullman

    Contributor Level 19


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . That will be up to the judge. None of us can predict what the judge will decide. The way to find out is to ask the judge, through your attorney, of course. Good luck to you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

22,758 answers this week

2,840 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

22,758 answers this week

2,840 attorneys answering