Will the immigration verify all the previous employers and the experience letters that have the company’s letterhead and signed?

New Haven, CT |

The employer needs to file a green card under EB2 for my. I have Bachelors + more than 6 years of experience in computer sciences but in more than 4 companies. When I was looking for a job my resume got changed based on some consultations to have my all experience with just 2 companies. One experience letter got changed and received to meet the minimum requirement with the company’s letterhead and signed by my previous manager. This resume and this experience letter got used when the H1B was filed. I am not sure if it’s a very risky if the same documents are used when EB2 is filed. Or can I use the different documents in EB2 that are not the same documents when H1B was filed.

In addition to agreeing with my colleagues, it appears that you have already submitted some of these altered documents to Immigration. They will certainly be in your file when they go to review any new case. You need a good immigration lawyer.

The above is not legal advice. It is general information. I only give legal advice to those who have a retainer agreement with me. You may also seek further information on my website - http://immigrationlawyernewhavenct.com

USCIS can verify the documents submitted, and it if suspects fraud will definitely do so. They have their own forensics laboratory.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

It's never a good idea to play games with immigration officials. They might verify all documents. It's impossible to know. The best thing to do is not to create such problems in the first place, then there should not be a need to worry.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

They may. Just be honest and truthful in completing your documents. That way you avoid more problems.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

I agree with Counsel Ferrarri that is the USCIS determines a possible fraud they may initiate a closer forensic analysis of any submitted documents and evidence.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one's personal legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com