Will the immigration verify all the previous employers and the experience letters that have the company’s letterhead and signed?

Asked over 1 year ago - New Haven, CT

The employer needs to file a green card under EB2 for my. I have Bachelors + more than 6 years of experience in computer sciences but in more than 4 companies. When I was looking for a job my resume got changed based on some consultations to have my all experience with just 2 companies. One experience letter got changed and received to meet the minimum requirement with the company’s letterhead and signed by my previous manager. This resume and this experience letter got used when the H1B was filed. I am not sure if it’s a very risky if the same documents are used when EB2 is filed. Or can I use the different documents in EB2 that are not the same documents when H1B was filed.

1. Robert C Ross

1

1

Best Answer

Answered . In addition to agreeing with my colleagues, it appears that you have already submitted some of these altered documents to Immigration. They will certainly be in your file when they go to review any new case. You need a good immigration lawyer.

2. Michael Hugh Carlin

5

Answered . It's never a good idea to play games with immigration officials. They might verify all documents. It's impossible to know. The best thing to do is not to create such problems in the first place, then there should not be a need to worry.

3. J. Thomas Smith Ph.D.

Pro

4

Answered . They may. Just be honest and truthful in completing your documents. That way you avoid more problems.

4. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . USCIS can verify the documents submitted, and it if suspects fraud will definitely do so. They have their own forensics laboratory.

5. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

3

Answered . I agree with Counsel Ferrarri that is the USCIS determines a possible fraud they may initiate a closer forensic analysis of any submitted documents and evidence.