Will the case filed by my company in the court of Virginia as per the agreement signed

Norristown, PA |

Hi,
I have posted earlier about my H1b agreement, in the agreement it states that If I leave my current employer for another better offer, I am considered to be breaching the agreement and I shall be liable to pay an amount of $25000.
As per agreement:
choice of forum:
The Parties submit to the jurisdiction and venue of either (1) the Circuit court for the county of the Fairfax, state of virginia or, if original jurisdiction can be established, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia or
(2) any court of competent jurisdiction for equitable and injunctive or breach of this agreement. The parties stipulate that the venues referenced in this agreement are convenient.

As my company and my client headquarters are not Virginia, can my employer file the case in VA

And even if they file the Case in the above mentioned courts.. will that be a valid case. Is there a possibility that my employer drag me into this legal issue?

1. It is for the company to decide whether they will file or not.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. Who knows? It is entirely up to the company to decide whether to file or not and if yes, when to file.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.