Will that shorten my wait time or extend it for approval?

Asked over 1 year ago - Alameda, CA

I called and spoke with an ISO, my I-130 just got transferred from NBC to San Francisco local field office on 1/10/13. My priority date from my receipt was 11/19/12

I am a US citizen (age 29) and married my wife (age 25) on 10/9/12 in Taishan, Guangdong China.

1. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

1

Best Answer

Answered . Since it is at the local office it should speed up the adjudication (decision).

2. Tripti Sharad Sharma

1

Answered . I agree with Samuel. It should speed up the process.

3. Veronica Tunitsky

Answered . Unless there are red flags and the file has been transferred to the local office for you to be called in for an interview.