Skip to main content

Will texas exirdiet me for a failer to apper in west virgina

Fort Worth, TX |
Filed under: Criminal defense

i have a charge in texas and moved to west vigina will thay exirdiet me back

Attorney Answers 2

  1. No one can answer this question. It would be too speculative. Whether or not Texas wants you may very well depend on wht the charge you failed to appear on is for. FTA on a speeding ticket, probably not. On a murder case, you bet.

    The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

  2. States do not extradite on class c misdemeanors.