Will Tennessee suspend my license strictly for an out-of-state (DLC member) breathalyzer refusal?

Asked over 1 year ago - Memphis, TN

I have a NJ license, got a DUI (and subsequently refused a breathalyzer) in PA, and pleaded into their "ARD" program (i.e. no DUI conviction). Now PA wants to suspend my license (a separate civil case/administrative matter) for one year because I refused. I am moving to TN in one month and am wondering if it is smarter to get my TN license before my driving privileges are suspended in PA, or just keep my NJ license and hope for the best!

1. Claiborne Hambrick Ferguson

Pro

2

1

Answered . You need to get a TN licenses ASAP. Prior to suspention, its the only way you can get a restricted licenses in TN. Let me know if you need a lawyer in Memphis to get restricted licenses hearing done.

www.MemphisDuiLawyer.com
    www.midsouthcriminaldefense.com
    Claiborne Ferguson

2. William Kevin Hodges

Answered . I agree. You should get a license fast but due to Homeland Security almost all DMVs are connected so it may not save you from getting your license suspended. You may be able to lessen the damage with a valid TN DL. Good luck to you.