Will PCAP affect my wife from Naturalizing to become a US Passport Holder. She currently holds a Green Card. I am a US Citizen

New York, NY |

I am a US Citizen that was born here. My wife has a Green Card, and we just found out she is pregnant. If we apply for PCAP, and get accepted, how will this affect her naturalization process when we apply? All of the research I have done states that the State, NY in this case, will not share this information with USCIS. Also, the reason for the PCAP is that I, her husband, am self employed and have a private policy for her without Maternity insurance. Maternity is no longer offered by my carrier, therefore we are applying for PCAP. Please let me know if it will affect her Naturalization Process in becoming a US Passport Holder?

1. It will not affect

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. No.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.