Will offering to pay out of pocket, and getting a quote from a collision repair affect my case?

Gilbert, AZ |

I was involved in a minor accident and my insurance was already through the roof expensive. I was unsure of who was at fault. There was minor damage to the other car and none to mine. So I offered to pay if it was under my deductible and we took it to collision repair place to get a quote. It turned out to be about 1,000 dollars of damage. My deductible is under that. So i told her to just go through my insurance. After researching, it could go both ways in terms of fault. She ended up filing a claim against me and I'm curious if doing what I did (getting a quote) will affect the way things turns out.

The quote doesn't make much difference. An adjuster will put a number on it.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

No, it will not effect how things turn out.

It will not determine the amount of the damages that she suffered or could be awarded.

Legal disclaimer: Click on the name or picture of the lawyer answering your question to see their profile, and then you can click the view website tab to find out detailed information on your topic. The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.