Will my license be reinstated or suspended?

I was stopped on oct 7 for driving with a suspended license. I did not knew my license was suspended, and told the officef that. I stated that i did not had any tickets beside meter tickets in hoboken. The next day i received a letter on the mail sayin that my license was suspended as of oct 3 but at the top the letter said it was prepared on oct 4. I paid all my parking tickets and restoration fee. What can i do? Much regards

North Bergen, NJ -

Mark M Cheser

Mark M Cheser

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Union, NJ

This matter should be dismissed. In addition to the preparation date you need the envelope and the postage date. You likely received a FTA notice saying you would be suspended on the 3rd if you did not take care of the tickets. Therefore the mailing on the 4th makes sense. You may need an attorney to be successful.

Frank Gonnello Jr.

Frank Gonnello Jr.

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Trenton, NJ

Was the letter you received from the NJ MVC? Was there anything in the letter regarding requesting a motor vehicle hearing? Contact a license suspension attorney and he or she can go over some other details and lay out your options. More information is required to fully answer your question.

[removed]

Scott C. Buerkle

Scott C. Buerkle

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Elizabeth, NJ

You will be able to get the ticket reduced to a driving while suspended due to failure to pay parking tickets. That offense does not carry a license suspension but significant fines. An attorney may be able to reduce the fines as well. Good luck.

Dean P Murray

Dean P Murray

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Hoboken, NJ

You would need to take all of the evidence that you mentioned in your question in order to meet your burden. If you are financially able to use a lawyer, you should consider doing so. Good luck to you.

[removed]

Raymond Andrew Grimes

Raymond Andrew Grimes

Criminal Defense Attorney - Neshanic Station, NJ

you can definitely get that charge dismissed against you.

Vikrant Kishin Advani

Vikrant Kishin Advani

Speeding / Traffic Ticket Lawyer - Edison, NJ

An attorney would must likely be able to resolve this matter on your behalf.

Related Advice