Will my husband be deported? if yes how long will it take

Mesquite, TX |

I married him, petitioned for him and he got his papers then stated that he was not in love with me I wan to with drawl can I and will he be deported? please tell me

If you both entered a bona fide relationship, there is not too much that can be done. He will have to remove the conditions of the Green Card given that marriage is under 2 years. That could be difficult for him.

Legal disclaimer: For specific advice on your case, Mr. Minawi can be reached at 1-866-929-0991 ext. 206 or by email-fadi@visaplace.com.This answer does not establish an attorney client relationship. www.visaplace.com

If he got his permanent green card, its very little that could be done, however, your marriage with him was less than two years and he obtained conditional green card, you may contact and attorney and discuss it in more particular your facts and circumstances.

Madhu Kalra Kalra Law Firm 23720 Arlington Avenue, Ste 5 Torrance, Ca 90501 (310) 325-9012 http://www.thekalrafirm.com

The only way to have his green card removed is if it can be proven that he did not enter into the marriage in good faith; i.e., that he only married you for the green card. Otherwise him falling out of love with you is not enough.

Information posted or made available on or through the Site, including without limitation any responses to legal questions posted in Avvo Q&A, information provided in Avvo Legal Guides, and any other comments, opinions, recommendations, answers, analysis, references, referrals or legally related content or information (collectively "Legal Information") is not intended as legal advice or to create an attorney-client relationship between you and any attorney.

Marriage and prenups topics