Will my fiance get denied if I am currently unemployed?

Mesa, AZ |

I just separated from the military less than a month ago and my fiance's interview is in 11 days. My last 12 bank statements show steady income from the military. My occupation on the DS-160 says student. My dad is going to be a co-sponsor and he makes plenty of money, but I heard that the Philippines doesn't accept co-sponsors for I-134. What's the best way for me to do this?

Your father can be your co-sponsor.

Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.