Will my ex get his permanent green card?

Asked 8 months ago - Medford, MA

My ex-"husband" used me to get a green card. He has a conditional one now and is applying for the permanent one. I submitted a letter and evidence of fraud to USCIS. I submitted pictures from facebook of his fiancee and him together as they got engaged right after I filed for divorce. Now he wants to bring her here. Also, he cheated on me here with another woman, I have phone numbers he texted. I submitted 2 affidavits from friends who knew him. Also, we were together for only 6 months after marriage. We don't even have one single tax return. But he collected other evidence and kept it. I spoke to an immigration officer and she is working on the case. What are the chances he will remove conditions?

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . The issue is whether he cheated on job, but whether your marriage to him was a fraud from the very beginning.

Please see

2. Namita Agarwal

Answered . It depends on what evidence your ex-husband has to support his likely claim that the marriage was founded in good faith, regardless of the fact he entered into a relationship soon after your divorce.

3. Wendy Rebecca Barlow

Answered . The decision to grant or deny a request to remove conditions is solely within the discretion of USCIS. The adjudicating officer will review his application in conjunction with any evidence has to establish the marriage was entered into in good faith. If USCIS doubts his intentions when marrying you, the request will be denied.

4. Harry Asatrian

Pro

Answered . Hard to say..